September 22, 2010

Miles.

Last January I was sitting with Kristina one morning waiting for class to start. I started telling her about all of these crazy things Jeff had been telling me could happen during labor - terrible, awful things. I went on and on about how even though Jeff swore up and down that these were rare occurrences, they were just about enough to scare me away from ever having children.
Later on that day I sent her a text asking if she was planning on going with the photography program to Miami in the Spring. She replied and said she wasn't sure - she had just found out the day before that she was pregnant, so that would obviously factor in to her future plans.

Oh. Whoops.

Luckily I hadn't scared her off from having children. Fast forward nine months later and you find us dancing around each other shooting away at the most beautiful little boy in the world. Isn't he gorgeous?
















I love him.

5 comments:

Kristina Curtis said...

I totally forgot about that!! Glad you didn't scare me away to bad too, because I can't imagine my life without this little monkey! Thanks for wanting to play the past two days to get such crazy awesome shots!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just wanna smush his cheeks! Great shots Linnea!

Jean said...

Soooo precious! You did a great job. Gosh I love newborn shots. (Also newborns.)

Nichole said...

So adorable. I soooo need to get with you again and chat. Maybe you could help me out some ? Email me. PS this is Nichole from the Midway GTG

Unknown said...

I have come back and looked at these photos a few times now! I just can't get over them...awesome!