September 15, 2011

Paul & Kelsi, married.

A beachy-themed wedding in Utah? Yes please! Kelsi and Paul got married in what was probably the most beautiful backyard I have ever seen. So green and lush, with a gorgeous waterfall and twisting paths leading throughout. It was truly magical. All of the little details - from her flowing dress to the frosting on the cake - added to the elegant yet carefree feel of this celebration.

While I was editing this wedding I was thinking about how much I just everything about it. Then this voice in my head (sounding strangely like my older brother did back in '95) said "If you love it so much then why don't you marry it?" and I began to think about how I could go about marrying a wedding. I found that hilariously funny. That's when I knew I needed to go to bed and stop editing late at night.

Congrats, Paul and Kelsi! You had such a beautiful wedding, I'm so glad I could be there!

You can see Paul and Kelsi's complete wedding and order prints here.

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

The winding paths in the garden were a perfect place for Paul and Kelsi to have a first look before their ceremony and share a quiet moment together.
utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

Their guests pinned their well wishes onto netting that was hung - too cute!
utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

utah wedding photographer beach themed

No comments: