October 7, 2011

Victoria, 3 weeks.

I remember finding out that Stacey was going to have a baby. It doesn't feel that long ago. We were crowded around the TV with some of the best girl friends anywhere, scarfing down kettle corn and hanging on every word of The Bachelor. Hard to believe that this little lady is already here!

Victoria is such a sweet little baby, and so lucky to be born into the family that she was. She is so well-loved!

Oh, and she has a dream nursery, complete with a closet of fantastic clothes. I'd love to spend my time in that room, rocking this sweetheart in that perfect (and amazingly comfortable) chair.

utah baby photographer

utah baby photographer

utah baby photographer

utah baby photographer

utah baby photographer

utah baby photographer

I know Stacey wasn't planning on having her picture taken as well, but I'm glad she let me take this. You can just see the bond there between them so plainly. I love it.

utah baby photographer

utah baby photographer

utah baby photographer

No comments: