January 12, 2012

First Year Bonding

Last semester I worked on a project focusing on the bonding between a mother and baby throughout the first year. I have lots of wonderful outtakes that I will hopefully post another day, but here is the series I turned in. A huge thank you to all of the mothers who let me come spend time with them and their beautiful children.

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

utah photographer mom baby lifestyle

3 comments:

Valory said...

Those are so precious Linnea!

Craig and Stacey Perkins said...

Oh wow they all are so wonderful!!!

Shelby Osmond said...

Those are all amazing. Love Black and White.