January 2, 2012

Paisley: A Birth Story.

Generally I find that birth stories don't need much text - they story is beautiful by itself and doesn't need me blabbering away up here. But I just have to say this: if I look half as glamorous as Lisa did after having my first baby (let alone fourth!) I'll be a very happy woman.

Also, I understand her oldest daughter's joy at finally getting a sister. I have four brothers, and when my mother found out the youngest one was also a boy I was so unhappy I told my parents I would never talk to it. Yes, I was 15 and very immature. Glad I didn't stick to that rash decision, as I love Christian very much.

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer
utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer


utah birth story photographer

utah birth story photographer

3 comments:

Mindy Anne said...

Love love love!! My mom said that these made her cry. That's how good you are :)

Lisa said...

Oh Linnea! Thank you for capturing the things I simply cannot put into words. These are absolutely priceless. Thank you a million times over. :)

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! I love all of them, but the last one is breathtaking. Wonderful.